How to Share Fusion 360 Diagnostic Log Files
You're experiencing a bug or other issue and need to share your Diagnostic Log Files with support.
- How to Share Diagnostic Log Files from Fusion 360?
- Where are Fusion 360 Log Files?
A log file records either events that occur in an operating system or other software runs. The Diagnostic Log Files captured by Fusion 360 capture critical information that can be used in the troubleshooting process.
- Select the Help icon in the upper-righthand corner.
- Navigate to the Support and Diagnostics flyout.
- Select Diagnostic Log Files. This will automatically initiate the process to capture and Zip your log files.
Once complete (approximately 60 seconds or less) you will see a dialog appear. Select '
' to locate the files. Share your Fusion360DiagnosticLogs.zip with Autodesk Fusion 360 technical support.