Why Doesn’t Fusion 360 Look Directly at the Sketch?
Fusion 360 does not automatically reorient to look directly at the sketch.
- Why doesn’t Fusion 360 auto look at sketch?
- Fusion 360 doesn’t automatically readjust the view for me
- The camera doesn’t switch to that new sketch angle
Turn on the “Auto Look at Sketch” setting in your Preferences.
- Select your Username
- Select Preferences
- Select the Design Tab
- Make sure “Auto Look at Sketch” is checked. If not, check the option and hit the “Apply” button.
- Turn off 3D Sketch in Sketch Palette A setting in the Sketch Palette can be the issue if “Auto look at sketch” is turned on. Make sure to uncheck the “3D Sketch” option in the Sketch Palette.
3D Sketch effects Auto Look at Sketch
With 3D sketch turned on, Fusion 360 will prompt you to select the next plane or surface to sketch on. The 3D Sketch option will override the “Auto look at sketch” functionality.